Friday 27 December 2013

December Glossybox

I know I'm a bit late with the glossybox but my daughter has been asking me for months to subscribe to it so as a surprise I ordered it for her for Christmas. I love that its a gift that just keeps giving as there will be one delivered to the door every month!


I don't normally spend much on cosmetics and as I have just finished with The Body shop I have loads of  their skincare range that I can now use for myself. But I do like the idea of having a surprise box every month (did I say I ordered it for my daughter or myself?) So this is what we got in our box this month.
 

 



 
The razor is amazing, I wasn't sure it actually worked as I could only feel the soap/cream part but it did!
I love the nail varnish shade but haven't had a chance to use the mascara yet as my daughter wont let me open it!
 
Anyway I'm looking forward to next months already, it will be like Christmas all over again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...