Wednesday 19 June 2013

Rollercoaster ride

I could start this post by telling you that yesterday was my son's last exam, he has now left school and to celebrate he's gone to Thorpe park with a group of 16 friends.

But the rollercoaster ride I'm referring to is not one that you find at a theme park but the metaphorical one we call life.

The past two weeks for me has been so full of ups and downs that I don't know if I'm coming or going.
You know when you are going through a situation and it feels like you've been punched in the stomach and then everyday you carry that feeling around with you and physically feel sick but just put on a smile and carry on life as usual. When this particular situation was dealt with and I felt slightly better something else came along and just wiped the smile off my face. Then after a couple of days I get some good news and feel all optimistic again and so it goes on, up and down!

Who would of thought as a child or young adult that life could get so confusing, complicated and such hard work. I sure wish I was back to my last day at school and enjoying myself with friends with the only thing to worry about is which rollercoaster to go on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...