Monday 28 April 2014

Mealplan Monday - 28/04/14

I think I will do a simple meal plan this week as I expect it's going to be a busy one!

Monday - Fish and chips

Tuesday - Pie, mash and veg with gravy

Wednesday - Taking my teens to watch Spiderman 2 so I think I will treat us to a Wimpy meal!

Thursday - Cheese and broccoli pasta bake

Friday - Fry up

Saturday - Home made french bread pizza

Sunday - casserole

This mealplan is linked up to #mealplanningmonday over at Mrs M's

Meal Planning Monday

4 comments:

  1. Everything sounds great! Enjoy the film x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm we haven't had pie and mash for ages, think we'll need to be having that soon! (yes the Old El Paso rice dishes are new, the one we had last week was delicious!) #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks, will have a look out in the shops for those :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...