Saturday 5 July 2014

New years update

This year seems to be going by in a flash and being half way through I decided to have a look back at my new year resolutions post to see if I have stuck to what I had planned...

Well I didn't really have a single resolution but I wanted to do more...of everything really! I can't say I have done much of the healthy things like drinking more water, I seem to only do that when I am ill but if I only took more vitamins and ate more fruit then I don't suppose I would get ill as often so maybe that's what I need to concentrate on!

I am definitely blogging a lot more than I was this time last year and having already read 19 books I would say I have stuck to my reading goal. I have lacked in the taking more photos department, mainly as my camera is just too bulky to carry around with me so I need to invest in a decent compact one that is a bit more discreet!

I have spent more time with certain friends but feel like I have neglected some others so as I will not be going away this summer I intend to spend it meeting with old friends, reading and having lots more fun with the kids!

Did you make any new years resolutions? 
Were they the kind that are forgotten about in the first week or have you been really good and stuck at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...