Tuesday 29 July 2014

The sentimentality of mugs

I am not normally a hoarder, in fact there's nothing I like better than having a good clear out! That is until it comes to the mug cupboard...


This is the top shelf of my mug cupboard and nearly all the cups are broken, cracked, chipped or leaking but for some sentimental reason I just cant bring myself to throw them away.

I have loads of mugs, there are the ones that come with an Easter egg attached (I like those ones) The ones with the football logo's (we are a split household between Arsenal and Manchester United) the ones that are part of a dinner set and then my favourite, the ones that are given as presents like on birthdays, mother's day or Christmas.


Here are a few of my favourite mugs and I never let anyone else use them! I am quite picky when it comes to my cup of coffee. I don't like the mug to be too small but I also find those huge mugs quite irritating because the coffee goes cold before you manage to finish it. I have managed to reduce my sugar from 2 teaspoons to 1 teaspoon in the past year but I like it to be milky and the milk has to be put in the mug before the hot water!

Are you a fussy coffee drinker, or do you have to have your cuppa in a particular mug?

Come and show off your mug collection at Bug, Bird and Bee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in.Could you link back to my post so others can join in please? I've shared your post on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah of course, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...