Tuesday 30 September 2014

50 Books 2014 September

This month I have only managed to finish 1 book but all is not lost, I am mid way through another 3 and have downloaded loads more onto my kindle (I know I have to actually read them for it to count) so should be back on track in no time!

The one I did read was pretty long so if I add a few short stories to the mix it should help me out.


Anybody out there is the story of Anna Walsh. Anna is staying with her parents in Dublin but desperate to get back to her life in New York, back to her friends, back to her amazing job and back to her husband Aiden. But what has driven her so far away from her fabulous life and why is her husband not replying to her emails?

I love Marian Keyes books and this one did not disappoint! Very realistic with some real laugh out loud humour, especially Anna's sister Helen who is spying on the criminals of the Dublin underworld. The book is full of emotion and takes some unexpected turns throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...