Friday 1 August 2014

1. Lunch #augustbreak2014

I have wanted to join in with a blog everyday in a month challenge since I started blogging, I love the idea of using prompts for inspiration as you can make it very simple or let your imagination run.

The August break 2014 is a blog/photo a day challenge set by Susannah over at Susannah Conway

Using your platform of choice, blog, Instagram etc you just need to follow the prompts for each day and take a photo...simple!





Although I do like Instagram I would rather post my photos as a blog post so I can include as much or as little information as I like.

From September I will be a photography student so this is a great way for me to challenge myself and experiment with photographs. I have been struggling to keep up with blogging lately and haven't joined in with a lot of the linkys that I usually join in with but hopefully as August is such a relaxed and fun month I will be able to keep up!

Number one on the list is 'lunch' and today we took the mother in law out for some lunch for her birthday to Brixton village. We ate at a place called Fish, Wings and Tings and although there was not much to choose from on the menu the food was delicious! This is a picture of my daughter tucking into a curry goat roti (whats left of it)


This photo project is open for the whole of August so if you have not joined in yet then it's not too late, if you sign up via Susannah's blog you could also receive a daily email with some inspiration to help along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...