Monday 3 February 2014

Mealplan Monday 03/02/14



I missed my mealplan last week as I didn't know whether I was coming or going. The main reason for this is because 2 weeks ago my 9yr old son decided he was going to be a vegetarian : /
I've dealt with this situation before and it turned out to be a phase but I've also dealt with 1 child deciding she wasn't going to eat pork and that has now lasted 12 years so I thought I would give him a chance to see how long he could hold out (well his favourite food is hot dogs)

As the phase hasn't seemed to pass I've decided I will cook at least 1 vegetarian meal a week that we haven't tried before (don't worry, I will still feed him the rest of the week) and if we do have a meat dish I will adapt it to suit him.

Monday - Fish and chips

Tuesday - Fry up

Wednesday - Cheese and broccoli pasta bake

Thursday - Jacket potatoes with various toppings

Friday - Pizza and homemade potato salad

Saturday - Fajitas

Sunday - Lamb, roast potatoes and veg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...