Monday 30 June 2014

Beauty product of the month - June


You know when a smell takes you back to another place or time, well that's exactly what this White musk sun glow does for me.

One of my favourite perfumes is the original White musk from The Body Shop so when I saw this limited edition of white musk last summer I thought I would try it out and bring in on holiday with me to Spain.
At first I admit that I wasn't too keen on it, maybe because it doesn't actually smell much like White musk! I thought I would try and use it up while I was away and forget about it, but after covering myself with it everyday of my holiday it grew on me and now I love it.

On returning I used the perfume occasionally as there wasn't much left, it immediately transported me back to my Spanish apartment with the hot sun shining onto the large balcony that overlooked the swimming pool.

Unfortunately I have just finished the bottle and I feel like I have lost the scent of Spain!

What smell transports you back to another space in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...