Saturday 31 May 2014

Beauty product of the month - May

I haven't bought many beauty products this month but something that I do buy regularly is new nail varnish. I love wearing pretty pastel colours in the spring and found this lovely babydoll pink that I thought would look perfect in the sunshine.




I love the light shade and think it suits my skin tone especially as it makes me look more tanned! It is a good shade for both hands and feet and at a mere £1.99 it doesn't break the bank either! I bought this bottle in Superdrug but it is probably available in other make up retailers as well.

What products have made your fav list this month?

2 comments:

  1. I have just nominated you for a Liebster award here - https://www.bloglovin.com/link/post?post=2920551383&blog=12136069&group=0&frame=1&frame_type=b via :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...