Monday 5 May 2014

Mealplan Monday - 05/05/14

Last week wasn't a great week for my mealplan, I seemed to have neglected it a bit. I even went to McDonald's yesterday... Shocking I know. What is even more shocking is the amount of people that were there, I mean does nobody have the traditional Sunday meal anymore?

Anyway, I have already been shopping so there is no reason for me not to follow my mealplan this week so this is what we are having...

Monday - French bread pizzas and salad

Tuesday - Chicken wraps with sweet and sour sauce

Wednesday - Fish pie

Thursday - Curry and rice

Friday - Pasta with tomato and garlic sauce

Saturday - Birthday party food

Sunday - Traditional Sunday roast (no more McDonald's)

This weeks mealplan is linked up with #mealplanningmonday over at Mrs M's



Meal Planning Monday

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've had a McDonalds on a Sunday for years.....It used to be a fab cure for a hangover though....hehehe Everything sounds delicious! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hadn't eaten it for ages but had a fancy for it, I always feel bloated after eating it though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...