Saturday 3 May 2014

Positive pic of the week #6


This weeks positive pic is of one of my little Kitty's.

My cat has had kittens before and whenever she does we always become attached to them. This time there is a litter of six and they are just about ready for their new homes so we have been enjoying our last week with them. To be honest, although they are the cutest little things ever, they tend to take over the house, running up and down the stairs at all hours of the night and following me around everywhere so I do find it peaceful when they have gone. I suppose it's the fact that there are so many that make them quite overwhelming but when they are on their own or all huddled up together asleep, they are so sweet!

What has put a smile on your face this week?

Come and link up a post of your positive pic below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...