Saturday 17 May 2014

Positive pic of the week #8


This weeks Positive pic is shoes.

I got these shoes this week as a present from the Mr for my birthday. I don't normally like pointed toe shoes, I think they just make my feet look bigger! These however I think look lovely. This is surprising considering that myself and the man have completely different tastes and never agree when it comes to style!

I love the colour and the fact that there are straps around the ankle as me and high heels are not really the best of friends, so having some support to walk in them is a must! I have quite a few parties coming up, including a 40th, 50th and 60th so I am glad I have some new shoes to wear.

What has made you happy this week? Come and add your positive pic at the bottom of the page.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...